Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tick...Tock....

GRRRR.....I just typed out the entire post and we have this new mini laptop and the escape button is too close to all the other keys and I just deleted the entire thing! So frustrating!

ANYWAY.....yes, I am still waiting. SIX days late.....but that is ok, I am doing great! I am not too uncomfy just worried that something is wrong, but I know it's normal! I went yesterday to the midwife and she stripped my membranes again and I go again today and probably tomorrow. Hopefully I will just deliver soon! I think we might do induction after tomorrow if my body is ready for it. My midwife says she is waiting for my call everynight. But while I have been at home I have been trying to keep busy....here are some things I have done:

-Cleaned and cleaned......I actually enjoy it when I have time! All the laundry is put away and the dishes have been done everynight. Honestly, I don't want my mom to come after the baby and see my house a mess!

-Caught up on some bills

-Wrote in my journal after a 3 month lapse

-Yesterday Jason and I ate lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant here Azteca (thought some spicy food would spice things up....yeah right!) and then we went to the movie "500 Days of Summer" it was so cute! We really liked it and it was nice to go on a date with Jason.....probably the last one for awhile. I really want to see "The Time Traveler's Wife" this weekend, but I don't know how easy it will be to see that one.

-This morning I had a new experience, I walked into the kitchen and there was a chipmunk sitting in the middle of the floor nibbling on a cheerio. WHAT? You heard it right.....we have had mice and flies....but never thought I would see a chipmunk in my house! I even tried to chase it out the door and it ran past that behind the washer where there are holes I am sure they are coming from. Hopefully that is a random sign that labor might start soon!

4 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Seriously, which one was it? Alvin, Simon, or Theodore?? I still think that if you try talking to the chipmunk, and he talks back, that will for SURE put you into labor!!

Leah said...

Get all your dates with Jason in now, haha! You still sound so chipper even thought you are 6 days overdue! I would me an unpleasant beast at that point! Hang in there, any day now! Yeah!

nicwoo said...

Sure, the chipmunk is a sign! :D You're awesome.

Jenny Ricks said...

You are a trooper!!! I hope your little one doesn't keep you guys waiting too much longer :) I'm very excited to see pictures!