I guess Lila is one day old today......but hasn't been born yet. I went to the midwife this morning and she stripped my membranes and I am around a 2 and 60-70% effaced.......so hopefully we can shoot for this weekend!
ugh!!!! Poor you. It wouldn't be so bad when these babies come late if the mom had extra sleep and whatnot but at full term and a day I am sure you are too uncomfortable to get rested up.
Sooooo excited for you! I know you will be a great mom...my advice to you is this-cherish the newborn baby time. With your first baby you just won't realize how fast the time flies and they are only chubby little babies for such a short period of time!
Hang in there girl! Babies are always on their own time tables!!! I never had contractions or went into labor on my own. I was induced for all 3 girls and it was fine! You can do it! Can't wait to meet her!!! (0:
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
3 comments:
ugh!!!! Poor you. It wouldn't be so bad when these babies come late if the mom had extra sleep and whatnot but at full term and a day I am sure you are too uncomfortable to get rested up.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Sooooo excited for you! I know you will be a great mom...my advice to you is this-cherish the newborn baby time. With your first baby you just won't realize how fast the time flies and they are only chubby little babies for such a short period of time!
Hang in there girl! Babies are always on their own time tables!!! I never had contractions or went into labor on my own. I was induced for all 3 girls and it was fine!
You can do it! Can't wait to meet her!!! (0:
Post a Comment