Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally!

Lila Kristine


Born August 14th 11:48pm
8 lb 2 oz 20 inches long

We love her so much! More details to come!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her!!!!! I am happy for you, can't wait to meet her in person:)

holly said...

She's beautiful! Congrats both of you!

Cecily said...

Such a cute precious little girl!! Congratulations Jason and Courtney!!! :)

KR said...

She is just adorable! Congratulations!

M said...

Congrats! we are so happy for you guys!

Andrus Family said...

Yeah, I'm so glad she finally made it! She's adorable - congrats you two!

Mollie Sekikawa said...

She's so cute. Congrats!

nicwoo said...

CONGRATS!!!
(oh, shhhhh. I'll be quiet.)
Take Good Care and sleep lots.

jonutz gang said...

Congrats. She is perfect. Glad your family could be there too. Hope all is going well. Your a mom, I can't believe it.

Kinz said...

YEAH!!! She is so cute! Me and Brett both see a little of the Ritchie fam in her! Can't wait to see more pics!

Becky said...

Amazing and beautiful! Babies are so awesome! You guys will be great parents! Have faith!

Mark and Lachelle said...

About freaking time!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats you little love birds! Can't wait to see more pictures! She is too cute!

Leah said...

What a beautiful baby! Love all the dark hair. Congratulations!!