Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Might Be a Record.....

I have made 5 posts in the past couple of day.....it's a miracle! I just felt like I should probably post one side pregnant picture of me, especially since I am 37 weeks tomorrow! I haven't really taken that many pictures of me while carrying this little peanut, I am sure I will regret that later on, but I am sure I will be taking a million pictures of her once she is born.

Yesterday I went to the midwife and Lila has already dropped! I am pretty sure I know when that happened, I could barely walk or stand up. She couldn't tell how much I was dialated, which is fine. Everything is great. My pregnancy has been amazing and I hope I can write on here in 3 weeks that the labor was just as great. I have only gained around 12 pounds and the only thing I can complain about now is my heartburn.....ouchie! My feet kind of turn into "Frodo" or elephant feet by the end of the work day, but luckily I am married to the most amazing guy ever who rubs my feet every night. I am so lucky to have Jason and love him so much! I can't wait to see him hold his little girl.



11 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

You look adorable! I am so excited for you. Being a mom is the greatest and you are going to love it!

Mark and Lachelle said...

YAY!! I love your belly pics! I can't believe you are already 37 weeks! You are considered full term right now, and that means you could have that little Lila any day now! So exciting!!! And you've only gained 12 pounds?! I have already gained 15...and I'm only 25 weeks! I have a feeling I'm going to have a big baby boy!

J-me said...

You are cute! I'm so excited!

Leah said...

Girl you are so dang cute pregnant! And I am amazed you managed to only gain 12 pounds?! I need to know your secret :) I am excited for you, can't wait to see your little Lila!

Mollie Sekikawa said...

You look SO cute! I am so excited for you! 12 lbs... you're my hero. I think I packed about 70. Good luck with labor and delivery, I'm sure you'll do great!

Kelsy Alsup said...

court, youre so cute! i am so excited she will be here soon! yay!!! ps. i love how you said lila is getting blessings from her great grandmas! that's so true. i bet grandma LOVES her so so so much! you are so sweet.

TGPalmer said...

You are such a cuie preggers!!! I hope everything goes well for you from here on out! LOVES!!
Tallie

nicwoo said...

You are ooohhh soooohh cuuute! Yay for the countdown :D

jm said...

You are a super cute preggo momma! I can hardly wait to see your little sweetie. I hope everything goes wonderful.

The Adamsons said...

You've only gained 12 lbs? I'm supremely jealous. I gained no less than 50 lbs. Scary huh? Your belly pics are adorable and you'll be glad that you took them. I can't wait to see this little gal!!

Steph said...

You are stinkin cute!!