So I am looking at my countdown and it is telling me I only have 23 days to go.....where has the time went? I remember my sister telling me when I found out I was pregnant that I was going to have a hard time (my lack of patience) because 9 months is a long time to wait. But, these are the fastest 9 months I have ever lived in I think. I am a little bit of a procrastinator so I am getting a bit overwhelmed with how many things I have to finish doing before she gets here. Last night we went to Target and got the remaining few things I think we needed.....babies are expensive!!! We should be good for awhile (except with diapers I am guessing), this little girl is very spoiled.....hopefully she will be able to wear all the clothes that are hanging in my closet for her. She is moving around so much and I think she is probably becoming impatient just like her mom and wants to get out! We feel so blessed we are able to bring this little spirit into the world in a few weeks and can't wait to hold her in our arms. Hopefully Lila is getting loves and spoiled by her Great-Grandmas where she is right now, and hopefully she brings those loves with her for me. I sure miss them!
5 comments:
Man, I wish I felt the same as you about the 9 months going fast. The second half has been kinda quick, but that first half for me was a killer! I can't wait to see how much dark hair your cute little Lila has!!
I can't wait!! She is going to be a sweet, GORGEOUS baby! We are anxious to get home and see you!
You sweet girlie!!! Your baby is going to be totally HOT for sure!!! Your sweet husband was talking to my little M the other day! You guys are going to be fine and have so much fun!
And that little girl will love you so much!!! Don't worry!
And SLEEP!!!!! All you can!
You look great! We ran into Holly today and she filled me in on how you were doing. I can't wait for her to arrive!
You are sooooo cute pregnant! I am to the stage where i am missing the feeling of being pregnant...maybe that means another one sometime soon? Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment