I know I am the worst blogger ever....especially since I have a new baby and I know all of you are wanting to see new pictures.....well lots of things have happened since February.
-After my sister B left my Mom came out for a few days to see all of us and help out
-The week J had his break we did lots of stuff...Children's Museum and Monkey Joe's and went to the park...it was so fun! Lila, Sterling, and I have already hit the zoo once too!
-J finished another trimester and had his White Coat Ceremony and started clinic last week....he already people scheduling with him!
-Lila turned 18 and 19 months old.....she had an ear infection in both ears last week and is just getting over that and her nasty cold/cough. She is in the 75th percentile with all of her stats at her 18 month appt. She talks up a storm....knows about every animal sound and loves to say bye bye, Elmo, Mommy, Daddy, Sterling, Brother, Papa, Grandma, Doggy, Baby, and lots more.....I am pretty sure she is a genius.
-Sterling turned 1 month and finally smiles (still haven't been able to shoot a picture) after weeks of serious stares....he is a chunk...his 2 month (what?) appointment is next week and I am eager to see what kind of stats he has! He is already wearing 3-6 month clothes....and he still has cheeks to die for....I can't stop kissing them!
-I have started working out on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6am(need a break!) with some awesome friends...I am determined to be the size I was when I lived in Vegas...I have lost the baby weight just need to lose the pre-babies weight!
-I have yet to have more than 3 hours of constant sleep at night....this little guy is definitely a Mama's boy and likes to be near me at all times....and he likes to be up lots during the night....yawn.
-J's Dad and siblings from Michigan made a surprise visit a couple of weekends ago
-My parents just left yesterday back to Idaho after a weekend full of shopping, swimming, visiting John Deere Pavilion, eating yummy food, Rock Island Arsenal seeing, and going to Galena.....so sad to say bye (as usual) but can't wait to head back west in a couple of months to visit them again
That is our life as of now....I love this time of year and I am so glad the snow is gone! I can't wait to get out lots with the kids and enjoy this weather! Here are some pictures....they are way mixed up but they will do!
ONE MONTH!


8 comments:
STOP IT! Your babies are to die for!
Bailey took the words right outta my mouth! Such cute babies!!! I can't believe how big both of them are. Crazy how fast they grow.
Squealing over here! And laughing at the pic of Lila at John Deere with her head in the tractor. I have a picture of mom doing that and I think she has the exact same expression! LOL!
So fun that your fam was able to go out and visit ya!! Little Sterling's cheeks are so kissable! I want to just snuggle him! So cute! And I can't believe how big little Lila is getting! So stinkin cute!
He is such a cutie!! and of course, I say it everytime I see Lila...she is a sweetheart!
happy you are doing well!
CUTE<CUTE<CUTE!!!! How far away are you guys from here (Milwaukee)? We should get together one of these weekends!!
I love all the pictures!!! Hang in there, Mama!
Your kids are so dang cute!! I found myself smiling just looking at their pictures!
Post a Comment