STATS
Weight: 13.12 lbs (90th%)
Height: 23 3/8 inches (50th%)
Head: 40.3 cm (50th%)
I can't believe he is in the 90th percentile for weight!!! He gained almost 5 lbs in a month and a half......it took Lila months to do that when she was a baby.
Around two months he started sleeping longer in the night, which led to a happier Dad and Mom. Now he only wakes up maybe once a night, last night he didn't wake up at all! He is such a joy and he is definitely my little mamma's boy. He loves to cuddle and loves to smile. I still can't get him to smile at the camera very much so I have no pictures of that, but he is a happy baby. He calms down when Lila is around him and she gives him kisses and hugs. He is starting to grab things that hang and kicks and flaps his arms lots. The other day I had him laughing at a toy too! I can't imagine life without him and his cheeks......our little family is so special and I feel so blessed to raise two beautiful children and have a wonderful and loving husband. Life is great!


No comments:
Post a Comment