J's Mom came into town on Thursday (which was her birthday too) and we were able to spend a few days with her and show her how our life is here in Iowa. It was so fun to hangout with her and chat. Lila was a little unsure at first when we picked her up from the airport, but definitely warmed up once we got back home and in her territory. J had Friday off so him and his Mom took Lila to the children's museum while I had a nice trip to the grocery store with Sterling (no screaming Lila!!!). I made our Easter dinner that night and it was sooo yummy. Saturday we headed to Nauvoo. The Temple grounds were so beautiful, there were hundreds of tulips and daffodils in each flower bed. Easter Sunday Grandma left and we went to an Easter egg hunt/lunch with some good friends. Lila and Sterling looked so cute in their Easter outfits and I wish I could have gotten a good one with them together, actually, I wish I could have gotten one with all of us! We are so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and for all He did for us so that we can return with our Heavenly Father and families again. We hope all of your Easter's were wonderful!
So sad we missed ya....I had gotten zero nights sleep the night before and I was running on empty so we decided to head home!! Maybe we will go next year together;)
So fun when family comes into town! Love those little kiddies! Sterling is getting so big! And that little Lila sure knows how to pose for the camera! :) Love!
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
6 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
So sad we missed ya....I had gotten zero nights sleep the night before and I was running on empty so we decided to head home!! Maybe we will go next year together;)
ADORABLE pic of Lila in the tulips by the way!!!
So fun when family comes into town! Love those little kiddies! Sterling is getting so big! And that little Lila sure knows how to pose for the camera! :) Love!
How special, love the temple ones, and Lila in her dress-
Your kiddos are so big and SO CUTE!!!! Love these pics. Xoxo
Post a Comment