Monday, June 1, 2009

Shower

While in Idaho my mom and sisters through me a baby shower! It was so much fun and I got a lot of adorable things! It was great to see some of my favorite people!






My best friend Lachelle is also pregnant......she is due in October. She is so cute pregnant! I love the belly shots of us!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like a fabulous time!!! I am so glad that you got to go and be with friends and family! There is nothing like it!
You look so cute!

Mark and Lachelle said...

It was so good seeing you in Idaho, friend!!!! You're such a cute prego girl! I am so excited to have little babies so close in age! Cute pics too! The belly pics of us is cute....even though my belly looks more like a beer gut ;) Send me those pics! So cute! Love ya, and miss ya!! Can't wait to see ya again! Muah!

B said...

I am sad we didn't get a picture of us. The whole trip...no pictures...:(

Leah said...

You are so cute pregnant. Ya definitely have that glow! Can't wait for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...it was so good to see you!

Jenny Ricks said...

Looks like fun! You are on the home stretch! I hope you scored some good stuff :)

nicwoo said...

You look so great!
(and can I say, my gosh to the Blackers buddies pic)
:D

Andrus Family said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it up there for that, it looks like a lot of fun!