how uncomfortable are you? on a scale from 1 to 10, at the point you're at... I was about 4329. That's on a scale from 1 to 10. Do you miss your ability to bend at the waist? Do you have a hard time fitting in booths at restaurants? Are you so miserably hot ALL the time, that you forgot what it was like to exist on earth, not the sun? The end is near my friend, the end is near! I can't wait to see her!
Babies are amazing and a miracle! I am so excited for you guys! Hang in there! Make sure you have plenty of water and AC!!! If you need to swim, let me know and we can go over to the pool at my complex!!! Hang in there girlie(s)!!!
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
8 comments:
Woo hoo! I have like...130 more days to go!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how uncomfortable are you? on a scale from 1 to 10, at the point you're at... I was about 4329. That's on a scale from 1 to 10. Do you miss your ability to bend at the waist? Do you have a hard time fitting in booths at restaurants? Are you so miserably hot ALL the time, that you forgot what it was like to exist on earth, not the sun? The end is near my friend, the end is near! I can't wait to see her!
Crazy! Hope it goes fast.
Babies are amazing and a miracle! I am so excited for you guys! Hang in there! Make sure you have plenty of water and AC!!! If you need to swim, let me know and we can go over to the pool at my complex!!! Hang in there girlie(s)!!!
You're getting so close! How exciting! Sleep as much as you can now ;)
YaHoo!! Take Care :D
Can't believe it! I hope you are feeling ok, just wait...its gonna be soooooo worth it when you hold Lila for the first time! Miss ya!
Post a Comment