Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Homesick

I have been back for only a week and I am already so homesick! How could I not be?






7 comments:

Becky said...

Super cute family! So awesome you got to spent time with them!

rychelle said...

I miss home too!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I know what ya mean. I miss IF alot! I'm lucky enough to live within a few hours of it. I can't imagine living so far from home. But Jason will be done with school faster than you know, and you guys can move closer to IF....and us! :)

Steph said...

Aunt Courtney,
I love you and I miss you a lot! Our whole family loves you.
Love,
mylie

{she just told me what to type and then typed her own name - I miss you}

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you only a month and a half left! Are you still feeling great? I hope so, i wish you the best!

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

Hey - cute new blog.