Friday, April 3, 2009

FINALLY!!!

We went to our ultrasound today and we have a confirmation we are having a baby girl! We are so excited! The first thing he saw was that there were three vessels in the cord which was the most exciting news. We finally have a cd with pictures and a video to confirm there actually is a child in me and that I didn't just gain a lot of weight.....haha. Here is a video of her moving around!

17 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Congrats! That's so cute, it looks like she is rubbing her eye or sucking her thumb. How fun :)

Russell Family said...

Court she is so cute! I am really excited for you guys! I am also glad to hear that she is doing so well. Sounds like your doing a great job. Keep it up!

rychelle said...

Yeah!! Lets get sewing!!!

sarah said...

How sweet! I'm so glad you know for sure.

Cecily said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad they finally were able to find out for you! What great news!

Leah said...

Exciting! Girls are so much fun, you will definitely get carried away shopping for her! It's so hard not too! Congratulations!

holly said...

Congrats Courtney! She'll be a doll, have fun shopping and decorating :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome! Thats so neat that you get a girl!

Kinz said...

I am so happy to hear that everything looked good---and i am even more excited that you can go buy pink!!! Have fun shopping!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm so excited that it's FINALLY confirmed you're having a girl! Now you don't have to worry about taking back all that girl stuff, you've already bought :) Woo hoo! Now if Mark and I have a boy, our kids can date! YAY! That is, if your daughter doesn't mind dating a guy a few months younger than her ;)

Steph said...

Yay baby! Can't wait to show Mylie this video tomorrow. Yesterday after I talked you she told me, see mom, I told you it was going to be a girl baby!

Barnes Blog said...

What wieght!? You are so full of it.
I love seeing those little babies on the ultrasound, they just seem so special and sweet already, that you can't help but ache and want them to be out and in those cute little footy jammies you have waiting.

The Adamsons said...

congrats on the girl! very exciting! so you're coming out here for a baby shower then? let me know so i can make it, ok?

Richard said...

Awesome! I am so happy everything is good. I am glad that she is healthy and happy!
And a girl! Awesome! What a great adventure!
Congrats! And welcome to the club!

Becky said...

Oops! That last post was actually from me, not my hubby! (0:

Jenny Ricks said...

Yeah! Little girls are so cute-- and so fun to shop for! Congrats again :)

nicwoo said...

Yay! HAPPY CONGRATS!!
Love the thought of a little princess... they turn their dad's to budda (butter), you know ;)