For Easter weekend Jason and I headed up to Michigan to see his dad and his family. It was such a great trip and I am so glad we live close (it is 6 hours but that isn't that long to me considering my family is like 18 hours away)to someone we can visit on a holiday. His dad lives in this super old farmhouse in the country and the land around it is really beautiful. It sort of reminds me of Idaho, with no mountains. The weather was gorgeous and we had a wonderful time. Lennon, Jason's younger brother from Utah came out too so it was especially great to see him as well! Their stepmom Sherry is suffering from cancer and that was pretty tough to see her so sick....please keep her in your prayers! Her and Jason's dad have three children under the age of 11 and our thoughts and prayers are with them. Here are some pics from the weekend and I added one in of Jason out shooting with our friend Nate....I think he has a new obsession!
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
2 comments:
I hope everything's okay.
-And guns and men have a bond that cannot be denied, nor broken. Just a fact!
I am still waiting for a pregnant belly pic:)
Post a Comment