
Fall is the best time of the year and of course it is getting a little cooler outside and a little warmer inside. Well because of that we have had some new friends that like to come in and visit. A week or so ago I was sitting in the living room watching a Red Sox game and I saw something dark in the corner of my eye, looked down and there was a little black mouse staring at me from across the room. I am pretty sure our eyes met which made it run across the room into the kitchen and hide. I of course did what everyone else does when they see a mouse, stand on top of whatever they are sitting on. I yelled for Jason and he came and assessed the situation and the little thing disappeared. I thought it ran under the stove so I put on my dish gloves and got the broom and garbage can out and tried to get it to run in the can so we could take it outside. Not so lucky. After begging to go get some traps I finally persuaded and we headed off to get some (by the way it was like 11 at night). We get home and Jason started getting the traps ready to put in the kitchen/living room and I headed upstairs to the computer. Well I walked in the office and there was the mouse staring up at me once again. I didn't think it would ever head upstairs! So I screamed ran in to the bathroom and shut the door. Jason came up and tried to corner it in the office and after waiting in the bathroom I thought he got it so I opened the door. Bad idea. I saw the little guy running full speed from Jason OVER MY FOOT into the bathroom. I screamed again and went into the office again and shut the door. It was a sight to see. Jason tried to get it in the bathroom and I was in the office dying of laughter. All the sudden I hear what sounded like Jason falling down the stairs and then he was chasing the dang thing all around the downstairs. Unfortunately it disappeared again. We set out some traps and after a few days one met it's doom. We thought there was only one so we were excited until I saw one in the kitchen late one night a few days ago. YUCK!


5 comments:
Oh my hell! I can picture it now!! Wish I could have seen your face! That is freaking hilarious! Sounds like a similar situation I had a few months ago, with a little critter I like to call a COCKROACH. HA HA!
This is so sick. I hate mice. Please kill them all.
Welcome to Iowa! There is NEVER just one. Oh, and PLEASE kill them so they don't cross the street and come over here! :)
How funny! I am imagining the whole thing in my head and just lauphing! You are hilarious!
UPDATE! Another one bites the dust!
Post a Comment