Monday, September 29, 2008

Quirks

I have been tagged again, and since there is not much going on in our lives right now I figured I will go ahead and do it. The Rules are....tell about some quirks of yours & then tag 4-6 other blogger friends to do the same. I have been called Obsessive Compulsive by a few of you so here it goes.....

~I have to have the shower curtain shut after getting out....it drives me crazy looking into the shower/bath, and what is the point of a pretty curtain if it is smashed in the corner? Might I add that Jason does not follow this rule, and I am pretty sure he does it on purpose.

~I have to have the toilet seat completely down, even the lid. It drives me nuts when it is not! (I am a bathroom freak)

~I set my alarm in the morning around 30-40 minutes before I actually get up. Somehow it wakes me up once to make it easier to get up after I hit the snooze button 5 times.

~If I think I forgot to unplug my curling iron/straightner, turn off stove, or not lock the door, I will turn my car around on my way to wherever and go home and make sure I didn't forget.

~I despise grocery shopping.

~I have to sleep with two pillows.

I tag......Nichole, Liz, Cassie, Christa, Keara, Tallie, and LACHELLE! (And whoever wants to do it!)

8 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Whatever, I'm totally NOT doing this "quirk" survey because you didn't tag me personally :( Where's the love?!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh, and I'm totally with you on the unplugging things quirk. I have to check to make sure I unplug things, about 50 times. And if I walk out of the house, STILL wondering, I have to go back into the house to quadriple check.

dancin' momma said...

I am OCD about checking things a thousand times too! We went on vacation once and I was convinced that I had left the door unlocked...I made the neighbor check.

Steph said...

No love for your sis ....

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Courtney...i will try to figure out how to post something like that. I am so retarded when it comes to the blogging stuff, Madeline has had to be on the phone with me everytimg i do something! Hope you're doing great!

Skylette said...

I love reading all these posts about everyone's quirks!

nicwoo said...

You are such a good writer (I need to be better about journaling, I use pyxlinjournal.familylearn.com prob'ly the same kind of thing) sounds like we have alot of the same quirks and the people we love who do the opposite on purpose! Just try not to think about it ;) Hope you're doing well!

rychelle said...

Hey, so I totally found your blog. I am with you about the toliet seat and the shower curtian. About the toliet seat though...Now that Will is POTTY TRAINED, I am a little loose on the toliet...I am just happy that he runs and goes...and FLUSHES!! so what is the lid, really!