Can I just mention I LOVE fall! Especially here in Iowa because there are so many trees and so many colors. Last weekend Jason and I went to an area kind of out in the outerskirts of town called Sunderbruch Park. It is this huge forest area that is used for mountain biking or hiking/walking. There are all sorts of trails through all these trees and a creek and it is beautiful. We were there a little too early for all the leaves to be changing but some were. We hiked (well walked, compared to the trails I am used to going on) and saw a few wildlife moments. But it was so peaceful and relaxing to be there. Driving there it is kind of out with all these rolling fields so gorgeous! Here are few pictures I took of the walk and also overlooking the river. It was in the 80s that day so people were taking advantage of the nice fall weather!
Those are beautiful...except for the snake:( I miss hanging out with you and wish you were closer but i AM glad that you are enjoying life in Iowa. Hope to talk to you soon!
Not diggin the snake so much, but I love the changing leaves in the fall! Remember going to your cabin in Island Park during the fall?! That was the prettiest drive! Ahh...I miss those times. Oh, and yes, we'll be in Idaho for Christmas this year. So we NEED to get together with yall!
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
10 comments:
Those pics are gorgeous!! You are definitely taking our family pics!
Those are beautiful...except for the snake:( I miss hanging out with you and wish you were closer but i AM glad that you are enjoying life in Iowa. Hope to talk to you soon!
Not diggin the snake so much, but I love the changing leaves in the fall! Remember going to your cabin in Island Park during the fall?! That was the prettiest drive! Ahh...I miss those times. Oh, and yes, we'll be in Idaho for Christmas this year. So we NEED to get together with yall!
Gorgeous scenery! Looks like an absolutely beautiful place!!!
Okay, you are so talented!! Yeah so I did make my blog private, but I fixed it, so you can totally come and visit me!! Rychelle
Gross snake picture. The others are pretty though.
How was Ohio??
How beautiful - I love the pics. And the story about the mouse is hilarious!
So pretty! (except that little snake... I don't care how little and harmless they are, they freak me out!!!) Miss you!
the only thing i don't like about the fall is that it means winter is right around the corner. i'm not a fan of idaho winters! beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment