Friday, May 11, 2012

Smile.

While living here in Davenport I have had two amazing friends who have let me use their talents in capturing our family with their photography skills!  Erica and Dawn.  Erica moved back west a few months ago, her hubby is a fellow Palmer student.  Dawn moved here from Florida about a year ago and we were destined to meet!  She grew up in Vegas and actually went to middle school with J......small world right?  Anyway, I wanted some pictures taken of us at a favorite park and at our home before we moved so I am so happy Dawn could take them for us!  Here are some of my favorite shots......when did my little sweeties get so big?  Poor little S was recovering from hand, foot, and mouth disease so there are not too many closeups of him...:)







I LOVE Lila's face in this picture...



J looks so cute in this!

Overlooking the mighty Mississippi


3 comments:

Steph said...

So cute Court!!

Barnes Blog said...

SO cute! Oh man moving is pure craziness. Life after Palmer....wake-up call, but a very good one. I'm excited for you guys. Let us know how everything goes.

Angela said...

I love all these pictures! I am excited to see you all.