Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

After church on Sunday I took pictures of the kid's in their Easter outfits. I took about 25 of them, but for some reason they did not want to smile. Oh well, they still look cute to me! A good friend of mine showed me how to make bow-ties so I HAD to make one for S.....doesn't he look like a little stud? L is so beautiful and is constantly telling us she is a princess!









HAHA!


S and his girlfriend!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Ack! So cute!!

tiff snedaker said...

Such cute kiddos!

Jenny Ricks said...

Your kids are so darling! And your bow tie turned out great! I had to wrestle with my kids for pictures too :)

Stephanie said...

Bow tie = to die for cuteness! Those glasses are a nice touch too!. I took our pictures with one asleep so that it was half the wrestling :) I'll share soon

Jayme said...

So cute!! I forgot to respond to your comment about the quilt, the one I posted about isn't, but I've been collecting more sheets to make another! Keep checking in! Hope you're well! When does Jason graduate?

Anonymous said...

Courtney, i just saw that you commented on my blog, i haven't looked at yours in a long time! That is awesome that you are moving back, we will definitely have to hang out at the park with the kids this summer:)Your kids are adorable, look forward to seeing you next month! Take care!