Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introducing....


Sterling J. Schreck
February 7
2:12 pm
9 lbs 3 oz
20 1/2 inches long


Let's just say my labor and delivery story is going to be a lot shorter than Lila's. Things escalated way quicker and before I could even relax (after getting an epidural) he was here! I will probably write more about all of that another time...I am too busy kissing his chubby cheeks and snuggling him! Thanks for all of your support and prayers!









Also....at the hospital there was a professional photographer there that took some pictures and you can look at/purchase those online at
go to view photos and the password is 0207sterlingschreck

9 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

Congratulations Courtney!! He is a handsome little guy and I am so happy for you!

Hayley said...

awe congrats! love those cheeks! what a cute boy!!

Andrus Family said...

Could those cheeks be any more squeezable?? I love him already! And hope you are having a quick recovery!

tiff snedaker said...

Check out those cheeks! He's adorable. Congrats mama, he's beautiful :)

The Laters said...

Congrats Court! What a cutie!

Adolescent Family said...

stinkin' ADorAble! Congrats!

Dave said...

I think you look breathtaking in that photo!!! He is GORGEOUS!!! You make CUTE CUTE CUTE kids!

Leah said...

He's adorable! I love chubby cheeks on newborns, congratulations!!

Becky said...

Congrats! Babies are so sweet! He is such a cutie pie!