Last week had a couple of new events in our household. I got a package in the mail which contained my new camera.....a Nikon D40.....I bought it from my sister and can't wait to perfect my photography skills (which I wouldn't really call skills at the moment.....just a dream of skills). It is a SLR and I am so excited to take pictures that will not be fuzzy and blah....you all know what I am talking about! Lila turned 5 months on Thursday the 14
th.....is that crazy or what? She is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest thing I have ever seen! We can't get enough of her. She started rice and oatmeal cereal about a month ago and definitely likes the oatmeal better, and the other day we gave her her first baby food! Sweet potatoes. I thought for a minute she might not like them, but seriously, she will eat anything we put in her mouth. She loved them! She actually ate the entire bottle of food. When she eats she does this little noise where it sounds like she is saying,
mmmmmmmmm. Adorable! She is grabbing everything that is put in front of her and anything that is off to the side. She has very good hand/eye coordination it seems and loves to explore with things. If she is sitting in her
Boppy she can put her hands on the side of it and pull herself up to sit up. She fell face first into the couch pillows today, luckily Jason was right there. She doesn't care though, she did it again! Here are a few pictures! The first one is classic!

8 comments:
Yay! Your pictures look great! You are going to do super with your new camera. Of course, how could you take a bad picture with Miss Cutie as your subject? We need to skype more often because Mylie and Blake were loving every minute of it. And Blake saying, "Lila!" So cute. My favorite was when he tried to kiss the computer screen. MISS YOU!!
SO cute. I told Will that I needed to use the computer for a sec and then he saw that I was looking at you blog and he says, "ph I get it, you had to look at the babies..." You knoe becasue his watching Shera on u-tube is so much better!!
Those pics are priceless! I got your New Years card in the mail just barely...so adorable, thank you! I'm so glad you have such a good baby, and that you're loving being a mom.
I love the pics! She looks so much like you:)
So she is the cutest little girl in the world!! Hope you are doing well! We seriously need to hang out next time you get out this way!!
Oh I just want to squeeze those little cheeks and give her kisses!! She is so cute! And I'm jealous of the new camera! I want one!
FUN.
AND
SHE is the perfect subject!
oh my goodness! what a sweetheart! she is so dainty and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment