Sunday, March 1, 2009

??????

A week from tomorrow Jason and I have our ultrasound and I am so eager to find out! Honestly, I have no idea what we are having. Jason thinks a girl, my dad thinks a girl, but I am not guessing. I do keep having dreams about little baby girls, but I don't know! It will be so neat to kind of see a little bit of what they look like in the ultrasound and see if there are any features resembling either one of us yet, if not it will be so cool to see them though!

Will it be a boy and look like Jason?






OR

A girl and look like me???






Yesterday I watched "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and I absolutely love that movie. Some of the best one-liners ever....anyway, I love the part where Kate Hudson uses photoshop to put her and Matthew Hottie's baby pictures together to see what their children would look like. I don't know if you can really do it or not, but I am kind of scared to see. Maybe I can get Conan O'Brien's little gadget where he does it with celebrities.......

I think the baby heard me talk to a lot of people about how great I was saying this pregnancy was because this past week I have really felt pregnant for the first time. I am sure my belly has grown in the past seven days through my layers of fat.....while I am sitting here writing I have to sit up super straight because I can feel something jabbing into my ribs if I slouch. I have now had the opportunity to visit the bathroom like 5 times an hour and I am pretty sure my feet are swelling up while standing for eight hours a day at work. I am not complaining at all....it is just crazy how a body can transform so quickly! I don't think I have felt the baby move yet, I am still waiting for it! Sometimes I think that it is it but I don't know. Jason is in Michigan this week visiting his dad and I am going crazy! I like being alone sometimes but I miss him still. I thought I would get a lot done this weekend because I had it off but really didn't do anything.....just hung around the house.

Well, I am sure next time I write it will be next Monday with some news!

12 comments:

Steph said...

Feeling the baby move is so awesome! Can't wait for the ultrasound. :)

Baby Oven said...

The ultrasound is amazing. For me it was the first time that I realized that there is in fact a baby in there. When I saw the little man's profile I thought it was so cool. they don't look like seahorses anymore, they actually look like people! Have fun, can't wait to find out. ps - if you have a girl our kids can date. Sweet!!!

nicwoo said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Then to get ready there's names, cute outfits and blankies..! Let us know :) PS just to change things up, I'll say it's a boy.

rychelle said...

I must say I have been a little envious that you have had no pregnancy issues...I was super sick with both! It's nice to hear you are normal...

I CANNOT wait!

tiff snedaker said...

My vote is boy! But then again, I can't seem to get away from the boys :) Love all of the baby pictures!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

For some reason, I have a hunch you guys are having a boy! (But I'm always wrong!) So you're probably having a girl! You better let me know when you find out! So exciting! Oh, and when are ya gonna post some pics, so we can see your cute prego belly?

Becky said...

I always worried what my kids would look like! I know that is silly, but it's kind of scary. I was worried about having one of those "Conan" babies!!!! But I think we survived that. You guys will be ok I bet.
The ultrasound is so fun! Enjoy it and I can't wait to hear what's up!
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Is there anything I can do?
PS I never wanted to guess on the gender, I was always nervous to do that. But R felt super strongly that M was a girl and she was!!!

Jenny Ricks said...

How exciting! I didn't used to believe in the whole dream thing, but both Sean and I had dreams about having a boy-- therefore, I think you are having a girl!

dancin' momma said...

Your baby will be gorgeous! Banana looked at this post with me and won't stop asking me when CourTney is coming over to play...

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Fun post!!!

I agree 100% with How to lose a guy in 10 days. That movie never fails to crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time i felt Gavin move and it felt like a little bubble popping in there, plus it was off to the side not in the middle so i knew it wasn't gas:) I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Cher said...

Hi Courtney!!!! I am so excited to find your blog and see how cute you and your husband are. I am so excited that you are having a baby!