Things are going great in our household! Jason finishes up his second trimester next week and it is so hard to believe! We moved into Davenport exactly a year this past weekend....that is what is super hard to believe. The past year has gone by so quickly but we have had so many changes and things happen! We still love it here and are so grateful for our friends and ward, they are really the ones that have made it so great for us! J is doing great in school and loves it. For his week break he is going to Michigan to shadow his dad for a week and spend time up there. It will be sad for him to leave me but I understand. I am leaving in May to go visit my fam for a week and a half so he can be lonely for a week. Haha!
Valentine's Day was so nice. We spent it with the Wall's. Jason and Nate made dinner for Liz and I and then we went and had "Death by Chocolate" at Bennigans and then to a movie with the Terry's. It was such a fun night! I love my hubby so much and I am glad he is a romantic (because I am not that much).
I am doing great! Work is keeping me busy and when I am not there I am usually sleeping or relaxing! I hope all my pregnancies are like this one because I am loving it! I feel great.....the only bad thing I have experienced is I had the WORST leg cramp a couple of weeks ago, I thought my leg was going to fall off. We have our ultrasound on March 9th and I am having a hard time waiting that long. I had it scheduled for a week earlier but forgot Jason was gone and I figured he probably would want to be there.....
We are having mega spring fever....this weather is tricking us. Last week it was almost 70 degrees and this week it is supposed to snow again. I need green grass and flowers! I am sick of looking at ugly everything! It will come, it is just hard to have patience!
New Year's cabin trip with friends
2 years ago


13 comments:
I got a leg cramp like yours too it sounds like! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling so great!! It sure helps!
I'm glad that everything has been so great for you. I am so excited for you and to hear what you are having. Miss you lots!
Those leg cramps are the WORST! We are so glad you are out here!! Love ya! Banana told me today that she loves her courtney!
I'm excited for your ultrasound!! {See how I am commenting on your blog.}
I never got the leg cramps so I was lucky. Hopefully you are done with those! Glad to hear everything else is going well!
Sheesh. I only get those leg cramps via second and third trimester; only when pregnant. -If I stretch when I sleep or haven't been moving as much... Drink more water? Grip/counter pressure when it strikes? Find a trick that helps a little! Only 160-ish days to go :D
Oh second tri almost over! How would that be. The boy starts in March. Can we survive? Sounds like you guys are doing well!!
Sorry about the leg cramps! That is so awful!!! There is nothing like that in the whole world!
Hang in there! Wish we could chat more than just 5 seconds in Primary!
Hey my pregnant lady friend! I had those nasty leg cramps too. Try eating a banana or two everyday. It's something about the potassium that helps relieve the cramping. When I ate them it really helped. I only had minor cramping if any. Give it a try and let me know how you feel
Hey Court! I am so glad you are doing good. I can't wait for you to have your ultrasound--you have to let me know right away!! Leg cramps--yuck--I would get about 3 everynight while pregnant! They were horrible- my legs were always stiff the next day because they were so bad!! When you are in I.F call me and maybe we can get together!!
I can't believe you guys have been out there this long! Crazy! And I'm so excited to find out what your having!! You better call and tell me, when you find out! Glad you guys are doing so well! We miss you!!!
Glad you are enjoying the pregnancy so far. Can't wait to find out what your little schreckling is... !! Oh and those leg cramps suck... I would get them in the middle of the night all through my pregnancies!
Wow, everyone is so nice and sympathetic about your leg cramps. I just say get over it. I love you sista!
Your probably not showing yet but when you do you have to post a pic! Its so much fun to watch a belly grow:)Glad you're doing well, i hope you will have time to get together in May when you come to I.F.
Post a Comment