



In the past month or so I have seen four movies that I would love to recommend to all of you! I am sure you all have seen at least one of them, but if you haven't you should rent them! They are a bit different, but so unique and original.
~PENELOPE
~LARS AND THE REAL GIRL
~STRANGER THAN FICTION
~JUNO


5 comments:
The only on I have not seen is Penelope, but I will now.
Loved Lars. Makes me want to name a little boy that someday.
I wondered if Lars and the real girl would be a good movie, as I love Ryan Gosling!
I have seen Juno and Stranger Than Fiction. I thought Juno was hilariously random...although, there were a few weird parts. And Stranger Than Fiction, was quite....strange. I wish I could get those 2 hours of my life back. I actually heard Lars and the Real Girl was good. Then again, Ryan Gosling is my LOVER, and I love anything he's in! Seriously, did you SEE his body in "The Notebook?!" Seriously!!
I thought Juno was hilarious! Andrea kept telling me to see it and when I finally did I was laughing my head off. I'm going to add Lars and the Real Girl to my Netflix now that you've recommended it-- no pressure! haha
Haven't seen Penelope yet but I want to. And I have to agree with Lachelle on Stranger than fiction! Maybe it's cuz we rented it together! Also, Lars and Real Girls was really odd but enjoyable. Loved Juno! Any more movies you would recommend?! Have you seen Definately Maybe? loved it
Post a Comment