So all my blogger friends must know all of you blogger friends because it seems like everyone has the memory tag. And because I LOVE memories sooo much I thought it would be fun to post it!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I love it because I have so many good times with all of you!
New Year's cabin trip with friends
2 years ago


13 comments:
Our cruise in the Bahamas!! Crazy Mary and her buddy (I forgot her name!), Miami, shopping, the shows, the snorkeling, the kayaking, the Coco Locos!... and so many more. So fun! :)
Does a dry erase board in 8th grade bring back memories? HA! Or how about Mr. Crouch chasing you around the ice skating rink?! Oh my hell, I'm busting up just thinking about that! Oh how I miss those days!
hmmm.
how about the dashboard show in slc, missionary tapes, and listening to pearl jam. snl is classic.
"sir, you are not at mac donalds!"
I remember many long talks and hanging out. Good times :)
Sorry, i don't have a memory, I just wanted to say that your wedding dress was so pretty. I never noticed in the pictures before, I was always looking at your faces. Anyway, you dress was gorgeous. I love it.
Court, what crazy memories don't I have of you! We have had so many fun times...camping in I.P., Jackson, late night talks, your hot chocolate with as many marshmallows as you could fit in your cup, and the list goes on! I hope you are doing great!!
I immediately thought of playing Goldeneye in Jr. High on the Nintendo 64! I still love that game :)
The fun concert weekend with Hayley (which is how i just found your blog) and we all slept on the cozy little futon -and there's the ones where you were at work in I.F. with the customer service crew playing timed word game puzzles online etc. (And don't forget the drama back there...!)So good to "see" you, I'll check back as a regular. You look great and your life a amazing :) Take Care N.
I have this memory of when you used to update your blog ....
You have the cutest blog!!! I love all your pics and slide shows!
I don't have any specific memory off the top of my head, but I remember that I always thought you were really pretty and I always liked you. You were always so nice.
Should I share my special memory with my bussom buddy??????
Remember the Mom is Aunt Karyn.
Post a Comment