Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ouch Charlie

Ok, so Bailey showed this to me and I guess Kelsy showed her, but I had to share it with everyone who doesn't know them. I think this is one of the funniest and cutest video ever! Both of the boys facial expressions are awesome. I want to teach my kids to teach with a British accent because of this video.....enjoy. (Sorry-I tried to get the video to work on my blog but I guess just click on the link)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NijaGeIO18Y

3 comments:

Cecily said...

I love this one! I think it's hilarious when Charlie giggles after the biting is all done, and of course, the accent is just adorable! It makes me laugh every time!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Court, would you like me to tell you how to put videos from youtube on your blog? Don't worry, it took me like a million years to figure it out! You copy and paste the embed code from youtube. Then you go to your blog posting, and click the tab that says edit html. Then you paste the embed code, and wa-lah! By the way, this video makes me laugh every time I see it! I'm still confused as to why the dumb little kid keeps sticking his finger in "Chawlie's" mouth, when he knows he's going to be bit!! Too funny!

The Adamsons said...

thanks for posting! sorry i took me so long to get back, but man oh man have i been busy and overwhelmed. how are you?