Sunday, April 20, 2008

SPRING!!

This weekend was absolutely beautiful. On Saturday it was a little cloudy and rainy but nice and warm and Jason and I went to this park and walked around. Here in Davenport they have this pathway that follows this creek called Duck Creek all throughout the entire town and throughout all of the parks where you can walk, jog, ride bikes, whatever and we decided to do that for a bit. This past week was rainy and warm and I can't believe how much growth there has been-like all the trees are starting to bloom and bud and the flowers are coming out. It is so gorgeous! Anyway, this park was fun because it was a little woodsy and we found a frisby golf course-so hopefully we will go out and do that sometime this summer. Here are a few pics from our little walk. Jason also got excited when he saw these ducks.....don't ask, I just let him take the pictures.


Also, Jason's brother Jeff and his wife Angela stayed at our house on their way down to Florida. We went on a drive today to show them around the town and found this great park in East Davenport looking over the river and took some shots. You can't tell they are brothers huh?



9 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I don't see the resemblance....PSYCH! (Dude, when is the last time you heard someone say "psych"?) I'm totally bringing that word back! Im jealous of the nice weather it looks like you're having! I thought Iowa was supposed to be cold! It's still cold here! It will be 70 degrees one day, and snowing the next. SUCKS! Oh, you never answered my question on how to put videos on my page! I'm retarded, and need help :(

Steph said...

Sounds fun. You look cute in the picture. It looks so green there. I can't wait until we come to visit. (Someday.)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Frickity frick! I posted a comment, and it didn't work! Some network error...well I hope the freaking network fixes their error! So anyhoos, I figured out how post videos. It was just a simple matter of copying and pasting. I'm pretty technologically illiterate sometimes.

Steph said...

So I am sitting here checking your blog this morning and Mylie is sitting next to me and says just very matter of fact, "Oh, is this Court's blog?"

Anonymous said...

Court! You are so funny! I'm sorry to hear about your falls! That's crazy. I miss you so much! I'm sad I missed seeing you before you moved. But when you come back to visit, you have to give me a call!!
Love ya!
Ash

Sami Volcansek said...

OK!!!!!! your blog came on, and it was justin singing sexyback, which totally threw me back to highway 20, driving to town BLASTING seniorita when it had JUST come out. do you remember how obsessed we were with him then? and we would watch all the videos online? we were cool. miss you friend! xoxox

The Adamsons said...

i love the new pic at the top of your blog. you are one hot chica. the spring pictures are gorgeous. spring has still not quite hit here which really sucks but i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mark and Lachelle said...

How's the weather out there in Iowa? Ohio? Wherever the hell you are! Don't worry, it's snowing here! Hate it!! Piss, I had something I was going to tell you...and I forgot. Oh well, I'll post this anyway!

Criscell said...

Courtney! How are you??! I found your blog on Cecily's! I haven't seen you in forever!! I had no idea you'd gotten married! Congrats! Where are you guys living now? How did you meet? What are you up to? We are in AZ while my husband goes to medical school for the next 7 years. We miss Idaho! Hope all is well! Check out my blog sometime!