Ok, so there is this public access station here and I don't think Jason and I have laughed so hard in a long time. Most of the shows, or recordings, are religious. Our personal favorite is this fun little ensemble of 3 ladies (we think they are) and a man and they are singing (sort of) and playing instruments (harmonica is my personal preference) to a camera-basically it looks like a home video audition tape gone bad. No offense to anyone who worships, but listen to how many times they say amen and praise and all of that good stuff. I can't remember the name of the group, but I do know their PO Box number......Anyway, here is a little tidbit of it. It is about a minute but please keep watching until the end...I can't seem to edit the beginning. We hope you enjoy. God Bless.....Amen.
PS Take notice of the cross with the thorned crown in the background. Also, sorry if it is shaking, I was laughing really hard.
Did they just say "praise bloodstains?"
Also, here is another great video. This unfortunately is not from that channel, this is from our cruise. I happened to get this great little dance routine from the guy in the white shirt, what do you think. Could he be on the next season of "So You Think You Can Dance?"
7 comments:
Yes, thank Jesus for public television indeed! Your public television stations are much better than the ones we have here. Ours plays Ann of Green Gables and BYU devotionals. No harmonicas unfortunately. And when I'm 50 years old, PLEASE tell me if I dance like a chicken with its head cut off!
Nothing better than laughter at another's expense.
lol. so great court. only you would film and pos that. classic
Courtney Ritchie!!! How the heck are you! I was so excited to hear from you in this fabulous world of blogging. Thanks for saying hi!! Keep in touch. Oh Congrats on the wedding.
court-
sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. so great to see you on here as well! you look great and it sounds like you guys have a lot going on in life right now. congrats on your honey getting into chiropractic school. that's a whole lotta studying. when are you going to be in idaho next time? i'd love to see you. as you can see, i've relocated to good ole idaho but i'm trying to convince louis that he wants to live in sunny az. haha, i doubt that will ever happen. anyway, don't be a stranger and email me. my email is posted on my blog. ya, i can't believe i'm having a baby either. should be interesting huh? i'll just make sure his first lullaby is enrique's "i will be your hero baby." love ya girlie!
ellen adamson
Hey Courtney and Jason! It's the Barnes, thought I should leave a message in case you forgot our address. Love your furnature, you have great taste, I bet your house is way cute.
See you soon I'm sure.
Keara
Court,
Seriously, don't you wonder how these people find each other? I mean, unless your family, how do you find someone that dresses, sings, and praises Jesus as badly as you do? Pray you never run into them on the street! Amen, God Bless!
Post a Comment