Ok-I finally have put some pictures up...it took me awhile (considering the internet disconnected me 2 times while loading the pictures on making me have to start all over again).
We packed a bunch of stuff today.......I have packed all of my clothes from my dressers and all of the shoes I don't need for the next few weeks as well. And, I might add, I have donated a lot of stuff as well. I guess I don't need those one pair of shoes I haven't worn for two years. Our apartment is a mess, we don't have very much room to put all the boxes because we still haven't sold all the furniture yet! I think Jason has some guy at work that is getting a great deal because we are ready to get rid of it! I am sad because I love my leather couches, but it will be nice to get all new things and I am sure my dad doesn't want to move those things one more time........
We are less than a month away, my last day of work is this Friday (wahoo!) and then I leave to go to Idaho Falls for a week 1/2 next Tuesday. My mom is flying down that morning and then she is driving up with me. I can't wait to see the family and hopefully Steph has her baby while I am there. Jason will be here working still, his last day is February 9th.
New Year's cabin trip with friends
2 years ago


4 comments:
We can't wait to see you!!!
Love the wedding pics! I haven't seen them before. You look gorgeous in them, as always. Sounds like you're having fun moving. Blah, I feel ya. I've moved like 6 times in the past 2 years. Sucks man!
Yay - so glad you are blogging! Definitely a good way to keep in touch :) Love your wedding pics, they are absolutely beautiful! How exciting that you are moving into a house, congrats!!
I seriously didn't know you were such a Justin Timberlake fan. Wow sexyback. Note how I am commenting on your blog. LOVE YA!
Post a Comment