Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Addicting!

My day off consisted of many hours trying to figure this whole blog thing out. I have my page sort of customized I guess, but I have a feeling this is going to be an addicting hobby that will hopefully not take over my need to pack my entire house for our move in one month.

We are getting more anxious to move I think because we found a home to live in. It is a cute house built in 1900 that has been restored-I can't wait to decorate it and it even has a yard so I can finally have my very own garden! I am really looking foward to that. I just need to find a job, and hopefully everything will work out great when we get there.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Looks cute! You've been busy. Hugs from Mylie.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Court, I noticed you changed your Lisa Loeb song from the chipmunk version. Nice. And don't worry, all I do when I'm done working, is mess around on our blog! It's addicting! Curse! Curse! And how cute does your house sound! I want a garden!

Jill said...

Court! Welcome to blogging!! Are you excited for your move? It's so soon! I promise I will come visit you! Hey, how do you customize your background? I love your dots!

Jill B.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hey, you need to put more pictures on! All I do all day is look at other people's blogs to see if there's anything new. Yes, I'm THAT bored. But I guess I understand, considering you have to pack up all your stuff for your move. Not fun.

Hayley said...

congrats on the house.

it is so addicting, but so much fun and a great way to keep in touch.

hay