Friday, October 14, 2011

October So Far.....

We have had an eventful October already! Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch and it was so much fun! The eighty degree weather made it even better......we picked out 4 great pumpkins and had a great time. Look at the size of some of those pumpkins!!!
Lila takes this baby doll EVERYWHERE!!! It is pretty cute though.






This past week, Jason's school had their annual Trick or Treat where you go around to the different departments. It was so much fun......we were a little late and I was a bit frazzled, but it ended up great. Sterling was a sumo wrestler and Lila an owl (I did make both costumes.....thank you very much, besides the hat). Sterling won "Most original" costume in his age group......even though they did call him a girl.....geez, it has got to be the hair right? I was surprised that Lila didn't win, but it is ok.....I am kind of a competitive Mom already. :) I love the pics of the two kids with their mad faces.....so classic.







This is one of my closest friends that is moving next week! I am so sad to say bye to her and her cute family......Lila adores her and her daughter K....well, so do I! We will miss you!

J starts finals today and will be done next week.....and then only 2 trimesters left!!!! Wahoo!!! I am soooo looking forward to the next couple of months.....one of my best friends is visiting next week......my sis B next month......and my parents in December! Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

OH MY!!! Your kids are too cute and I love their costumes!!! I'm glad everything is going good! Miss you!

nicwoo said...

Great costumes, and a good idea too is those knit hats that are so popular right now. Good starting point! (Taking notes from you.) --Seems every picture with your sumo looks pretty authentic LOL!