In mid June to the first week of July we were able to spend our last school break EVER (yay!) in Idaho and Utah to visit family and figure out where we are going to end up after this whole school experience is done (June!). We spent a lot of time playing with cousins, aunts/uncles, grandmas and grandpas and great grandpas. We celebrated my parents 40th Wedding Anniverary and also headed up to Island Park for the day. We did SO much in the couple weeks we were there, it was a lot of fun! Here are a gazillion pics to show for it!
New Year's cabin trip with friends
2 years ago


3 comments:
OH my GOSH. I miss all these cuties like crazy!! SUCH cute pictures! Can we rewind two months!?
Umm Jason's face in the one picture of him by himself is classic!!!! Miss you guys but glad everything is going so good!
I love these pictures. Looks like you had a great time! I love the one of Lila drinking the sprinkler! So cute. And the one with Jason by himself is awesome! We are going to miss you guys soo much.
Post a Comment