So Lila and I headed over to a good friend's house and she chilled in the pool while I sweated like a pig in the sun. I didn't get frustrated when she splashed on me, when her swim diaper (which was basically a sponge full of water) leaked out all over me, or when I stood up and I was soaked. It brought back good memories of when I was younger and we would play in those pools....full of freezing hose water, grass, and bugs.
Lila kind of sat there at first, a little shocked at the cold water, but then went crazy. It was so fun that I went out today and bought a mini pool, sunscreen, and bugspray. I have a feeling we will be outside lots this summer!


6 comments:
We did the same thing yesterday! Cold hose water getting me all wet and sun burn and all. Summer weather is so great for making memories.
Are you kidding!? She is sooooooo cute!. AHH!
Soooooo not fair! I wish the weather here was nice enough to swim in....but unfortunately, we have damn snow!!! At the end of May! What the hell?!
Courtney!!! I am so glad you found us!!! Your little girl is soooo stinken cute!!! Next time you guys are going to Nauvoo let us know and we will meet you there!!
That comment was from me Marianne not Sky, I don't think "stinken cute" is in his vocabulary!!
Fun! It is way too cold here for any of that-
Post a Comment