our Miss Lila is still a doll! She had her checkup last week and here are her stats:
Weight: 12 lbs
Height: 24 inches
She only gained one pound in two months, the Doc wasn't too concerned, he suggested we start feeding her more and begin cereal. We have given her rice cereal a couple of times, she gets really excited! She likes it, but I think gets a little impatient after awhile because it isn't coming fast enough. She would start eating the bowl and the spoon if it wasn't coming!
We love her so much and seriously can't get enough of her! Here are some of her talents!
*She can't stop smiling, which makes us not able to stop either. Her dimples kill us each time and there are only a few minutes a day where she is really not in a good mood!
*She can roll from her stomach to her side/back and from her back to her side......she doesn't do it all the time but is getting better at it.
*She loves when we say "BOO!" she giggles everytime.
*We have a swing that hangs from the doorframe (it was mine when I was a baby) and when she gets in it she does this little dance with her legs......adorable! You might see it on the video below......she looks like a little marionette doll.
*She is ticklish on her stomach, neck, legs, feet, basically everywhere! And if I can get her to start laughing she won't stop!
*She got a BUMBO chair for Christmas and loves sitting in it and looking around.....she is so curious with everything!
*Obsessed with my cell phone and the remote.....if I put them in front of her she starts kicking her legs and moving her arms around and her eyes get really big.
*If I am on the computer and I play the video of her laughing or she sees the background picture of her she laughs/coos/and smiles at them! Same with the mirror.....she loves to look at herself!
As you can tell, we love our little girl and love to see her grow and do new things everyday. I miss her when she sleeps.......


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I just love her! I love those dimples! I still can't believe that Camden weighs as much and is as tall as she is! Crazy! Camden gains 2 lbs about every 2-3 weeks! He's a tank! I can't wait to see little Lila again! Don't you just love how their smiles melt your heart? I love it!
What a LOVELY-LILA you have!! I love them milestones, so cute and very reassuring :)
I can really see alot of you in her...so cute!
She is the cutest baby girl. Her smile is super contagious.
What a sweet little girl. She is just beautiful! I don't know what it is about remotes and cell phones, but babies are obsessed with them!
Post a Comment