How does it feel yo be full time!? She is ridiculous! I love that baby. We should play sometime, make sure you get out of the house, or you'll start to miss work.
Established 2006:
Idaho girl meets Michigan boy in Las Vegas August 2005.....marries in November 2006.....moves to Iowa for Chiropractic School in February 2008....had a beautiful baby girl August 2009....evened out by adding a boy to our little family February 2011. After J graduated in June 2012 with his Doctor of Chiropractor Degree (yay!) we completed our adventure in Iowa and moved Idaho to start another new adventure. We are excited to be back to mountains, close to family, and to see what is in store for us!
12 comments:
So cute! I miss her (and you). Great job on the pics.
OH MY GOSH!!!!
love that baby smile!! she's a doll.
Love them!! I love those little dimples of hers!! Too cute!
She is too cute! I cannot get enough of her smile. Glad you're doing great. I miss you guys!
i just want to squeeze those little dimpled cheeks!
I totally love the last picture...it shows her dimple off perfectly!
Love it! I think when babies smile that might be my favorite thing they do!
What a sweetiepie!! Seriously, Courtney. Seriously. mmmmmm.
How does it feel yo be full time!? She is ridiculous! I love that baby. We should play sometime, make sure you get out of the house, or you'll start to miss work.
Courtney she is such a cutie! Congrats!
I love her dimples, soooo adorable!
Post a Comment