Thursday, September 17, 2009

Smiles

This precious moment was caught on her one month b-day.......don't mind my annoying talking but she is pretty cute!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't that the greatest thing in the world when you baby smiles at you! That always makes my day. She is so sweet, and I can't believe she is already a month!

Cecily said...

That video is so cute of Lila!! Love it!

Steph said...

So cute! I can't wait to show Mylie.

Mark and Lachelle said...

I can't believe Lila is already 1 month old!! She is so dang cute! I love her little baby smiles!

Leah said...

Her smile is so cute, LOVE the dimples!

B said...

Is that a hint of Aunt Bailey squinty eyes I see in that little sweetie!!?? She is sooo precious! I have shown this video to just about everyone in my school! Everyone loves her!

rychelle said...

She is a doll. It was fun to visit!

dancin' momma said...

Adorable!

The Adamsons said...

I am sucker for her dimples! She is so gorgeous!