Jason and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a little one this summer! Our due date is the first week of August so I am starting my third month this week. It is still crazy to us but we can't wait!
I have been doing ok, luckily I haven't thrown up once....I just get nauseous if I don't eat regularly. I feel really blessed about that. We heard the heartbeat last week and that was amazing. We could not stop smiling. We find out what we are having in March and seriously I can't wait. I am going nuts!
New Year's cabin trip with friends
2 years ago


28 comments:
Yay! You finally announced it! I was wondering when you'd announce the big news! I still can't believe I kept it a secret from Mark for as long as I did!! Congrats again friend!! I'm so excited to see your little "Shreckling!"
awesome!
Yay Court! So excited for you. Hope you have an easy, great pregnancy!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I love the little "schreckling". That is pretty adorable!! Congrats!
Congrats!!! We are very happy for you!
I was wondering when this would be announced. I don't know why, but I have been thinking you were pregnant lately and whatdoyaknow! That is so exciting - congratulations!!
SWEET!!! That's super exciting! Congrats. You're gonna have adorable kids!
I am so happy to hear you aren't too sick- that is the worst. Plus if what they say is true (for me it wasn't even close to the truth) you are almost past the roughest part of "morning" sickness.
What fun news! Take care!
Congrats!!! I am so excited. If you want to make bedding, it is really easy and I can help!!
Squeal! I'm excited that you finally announced it! I'm so excited to be an aunt again. Love you.
Congratulations! That is awesome news. Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones who never really gets sick-- I was and I was so grateful! Very excited for you!
Congrats you two! Parenthood is the best. If you come a week late our kids can share a birthday. Call me back so we can figure out when we can see each other. Love you!
I just want to tell you again how excited I am for you!!!
YAY!!! so exciting! :) I Hope everything goes spectacular!
I am sooooo excited for you, you will be an awesome mom and you won't believe how much you can love a little baby so much!
Hurray!!!! I am so happy for you!
Hey I saw your name on Steph's blog and had to say conrats. Steph told me the other day you were expecting. That is so awesome. How are you guys doing? Your family seems like my family and I miss you all so much. Looks like you had a gread Christmas. Good luck with everything:).
Yay! Hurray! I'm so happy for you. The smiles you speak of cannot even be wiped off, I'm sure ;) . What fun. What anticipation! Don't wait too long to keep us posted!!
P.S. if you are like me about name-picking, I've got some baby name play-off brackets you can use... :)
Congratulations to you too! I am due the end of August. That is so exciting. Good luck with everything!
I really should your blog more often. or make sure we visit teach you more regularly. Congratulations!
Well now I feel totally out of the loop! I had no idea. This is AWESOME!!! Congrats a million times!!!!!
So, hows it going? Are you still managing not to get sick? I am so happy for you, have you thought of any names yet?
That is SOOOO exciting, I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Oh congrats Courtney! That is such exciting news. It's a no brainer that you will love being a mommy, but I'll say it any ways: YOU'LL ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING A MOMMY! Congrats again!
Congratulations!!! I am excited for you and glad to hear that you have not thrown up. Sounds like a pretty good pregnancy so far. I love that you call it a little "Shreckling!" That is so cute!
Amazing! Kids are such a blessing! So much work, but so awesome! I love it! Let me know if I can help you with anything!
Post a Comment