~I graduated college
~I went to Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean
~I moved away from my family in Idaho to Las Vegas (whoever thought I would do that)
~I lived on my own (not in college and with my OWN bills)
~I met Jason and got married!
~Moved halfway across the country to IOWA......and live in my very own house
Those are pretty much big life changing things. But I am so happy with the choices I have made and the ones Jason and I have made. Our life is pretty great, even though it is hard having Jason in school and me working, it will turn out fantastic. It also helps that we love it here and have made some great friends to help us along the way.
My birthday was fun, we had our friends the Walls, Eagers, and Barnes over and had cake and treats. I made my own cake (was kind of scared to see what Jason would come up with) and it was AMAZING! I made a coconut layer cake and it was so good-I even tried a new frosting recipe that was so light and yummy. Below is a picture of it-I tried to make it look like the Martha Stewart version, but unfortunately I don't have photoshop (haha).
Here is a little trip down memory lane......

Classic Craig






13 comments:
Yeah, can you believe we are already 25!! I still feel like a little kid too! When I was younger, I thought by the time I was 25, I'd be married and 4 kids! HA! Oh, and just tell your hairdresser, you want blonde highlights...not thick chunks, but that you don't want them too thin. I have one of my friends do mine, so she knows what to do.
Oh by the way, I'm very dissapointed that you didn't post your famous "mullet" picture!
Happy Birthday!! Hope your hubby made your day special!
Love the new blog, especially your slide show ... such cute pictures. You guys are a cute couple! How fun are all those old pictures. Oh and for the record ... I'm pregnant in that last picture, not just fat. LOL!
That is one of my faves of me too....
Happy Birthday cuz!! hope you had a great day!! we should meet up in chicago or something sometime!
Happy Birthday Courtney! Your cake looks sooo delicious!!
It's crazy being 25 isn't it!!! Your baby/kid pictures are soo cute. How fun! & Happy Birthday!!!
Wow, you are gettin' old! haha Don't you love it more than being 20 though? You look great, and always will...even at 40!
I hope you had a great birthday!! Thanks for emailing me! I love your blog!! I am addicted, so I am glad the we can now keep in touch this way! Hurray!
Love ya,
Tallie
Hope you Had a Great Brithday !!! Love your silde show !!! Please tell it is super easy to do . Have a great weekend ;) Louise R.
Happy belated birthday! Your cake looked awesome and your pictures were really cute!
i love the baby pics!
yeah, feel free to put up a link-y to my shop. i'd love it!
Happy LATE birthday!!! It sounds like you had a good one. And I love the all of the pics - especially the old one of Craig!!
Post a Comment