Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged

Steph tagged me and since I haven't written on the blog for soooo long I guess I will do that....but don't worry I will post later about our adventure to Iowa!

What I was doing 10 years ago today:

I was a freshman at Taylorview Jr. High and I think I probably just found out I made the Idaho Falls High School JV softball team. I am sure I was stressing out about something like drivers ed, high school registration, friends, boys, you name it I probably was. I probably was stressing out about what I would be doing in ten years....I know I had no idea I would be living in Iowa!

5 things on my to-do list today:

~Finish unpacking the office/bedroom
~Driving around exploring the town
~Cleaning the kitchen
~Maybe attempting looking for a job
~Taking pictures of our new house and posting/emailing them! (Because I know everyone-well Chelle and Steph-are dying to see them)

Things I enjoy:

Being with Jason, being and talking with family and friends, talking to nieces/nephew on the phone, flowers, nature, mountains, trees, hiking, sports, laughing, internet (I haven't had the internet for over a week and I thought I was going to die), movies, decorating my house, trying to be domestic like cooking and crafting sort of, date nights, traveling, taking pictures

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire:

Give my parents a lot of money to pay them back for everything they have ever bought or done for me; Help out family members; Travel a lot!; Pay all debts; Get a SUV for me and a truck for Jason; Continue living in Iowa until Jason was done with school and then buy a practice for him and a house/land for us; SAVE!

3 bad habits:

~Sometimes I think it is only all about me
~I shake my legs (like bounce them when I am sitting) when I am bored/nervous like my dad
~I lack confidence in certain things

5 places I have lived:

~Idaho Falls, Idaho
~Ridgway, Colorado
~Rexburg, Idaho
~Las Vegas
~Davenport, Iowa

5 jobs I have had:

~Customer service/sales at Blackers
~Florist/intern at Willowcreek Floral
~Bridal Consultant at All About You Bridal
~who knows???????

Ok, I am not passing this on to anyone.....since most of the people on my blog have already done this......so whoever wants to do it that would be great!

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAY! I'm so glad you have internet now. Can't wait to see pics!